Friday, May 12, 2006

Round One Postponed Again

Still no golf played. The weather will not let up. It continues to rain, which gives the maintenance no time to get on the golf course and prepare it for tournament golf. Officials has said that they hope to begin Saturday morning at 7:30 so I'll be patient until then.

On another note I'm going to post my email address in case some of you want to get ahold of me. A few people have talked to me about wanting to get in touch with me, but not sure how to. If you are looking to talk to me you can do a few things:
  1. Post a Comment. Comments are public and can be read by anybody so don't leave a comment if you want it to be private.

  2. Signing my Guestbook. You can leave a simple message or more. You can also make the message private so only I can read it.



Neil

No comments: