Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 1 of 8

Today was the first of eight consecutive days of playing golf. Normally that isn't a problem, but 7 of the 8 days are competitive rounds of golf and the only day that isn't will be a travel day and a practice round day.

This weekend is the Nebraska State Open. On Monday, I will fly from Omaha, NE to Palm Springs, CA and get prepared for Q-School Pre-Qualifying.

I'm very excited about this week because I've prepared all summer for this time of the year. A lot of hard work went into being in shape physically and mentally for this much golf in a short time span.

The first round of the Nebraska State Open started off rough (1st round 74), but I have a optimistic attitude about the rest of the tournament and the rest of the nine days.

Ballstriking: 44
Putting: 28
Penalty Strokes: 2

Stay tuned for more posts. I hope to write a little something every day.

Neil

No comments: