Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pictures Are Worth 1000 Words

Congressional Club House

Congressional Tee Markers

Mike Tyson's Former House (Taken from #8 Tee on Congressional CC)

17 Green, 18 Green, and Clubhouse: Congressional Country Club

18 Tee Shot at Congressional Country Club

Who Am I?

These are a bunch of pictures from my trip to Congressional Country Club. I got to play the course that hosted the US Open back in 1997. The US Amateur will be there in 2009 and the US Open will return there in 2011. I had a great time and practicing and playing at Congressional was a great way for me to get ready for this week.

Trivia Time: Who is the guy in the last picture wearing the red shirt?

If you think you know, post a comment and we'll see who gets it first (Paul, Mike, Mom, and Dad aren't eligible to guess because they already know).

Neil

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say Tiger, but it seems too obvious.......but since I can't think of anyone better, I'll go with Tiger (and Steve)

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess Corey Pavin

Brent

Anonymous said...

Brent, that was my guess too!