Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Chesdin Landing Open Begins Thursday

Today was a complete rain out. I planned on playing one more practice round this morning, but when I woke up at 7 am it was raining. It is now 3:05 and it hasn't stopped raining. Alberto moved into the area and we caught all the rain on his outer edges. I'm going to try and head out to the course later on Wednesday afternoon. If it's only sprinkling, I'll practice putting and hitting some balls.

The forecast for the rest of the week looks good as long as the reminents of Alberto clear out.

I tee off at 1:24 on Thursday and I play with somebody familiar. Neal G. is also from Wisconsin and I played a lot of amateur golf against him. This is his first year on the Hooter's Tour and we have actually been sharing hotel rooms together while on the road. Should be a nice pairing, considering Neal and I have played several good rounds with and against each other.

Neil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck this weekend Neil. I hope you're golf on Sunday!
Jerry Rossi