Sunday, April 09, 2006

Arrived in Alabama

I've successfully travelled to Auburn, Al and will begin practicing for my first tournament Monday. The weather is gorgeous and the forecast for the entire week looks amazing. If you look in the sidebar, you'll notice the weather graphic has been moved and changed. I'll change that so you can tell what the weather is like at my tournament. The subscrition graphic was also moved. It is now below the schedule so you can still subscribe if you'd like.

For those of you who have subscribed to my website, I will be pausing the email notification once my tournament starts. That means you will receive an email after my first round, but not again until after the tournament. I don't want to flood your inboxs with notifications. After getting the first one on Thursday you'll just have to remember to check it on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you forget, you'll get a notification on Monday.

Make a Comment, Email Me, Check out the Forecast, and Look at the Players in the Tournament

Neil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Neil!!