Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Detailed Schedule

I've uploaded a detailed picture of my schedule for this summer. Click on the schedule table in the sidebar and a new window will open showing my schedule. You'll now be able to see a more detailed schedule. It shows which tour I'm playing during a specific week and I hope to post my results on here too.

EDIT:

I've noticed that if you're trying to access the picture of my schedule on a PC it has not loaded (It worked fine on an apple computer). I changed the link so now you will find the schedule picture linked under the table's title, not under the table itself. Just click the title and a new window will open up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil,

Just writting to say good luck this summmer and I was wondering if you are ever planning on making your way back home at all. I know not only me, but everyone would love to see you and get a chance to play with you again. But if not I understand your schedule looks really packed. I hope you have enough breaks in there to keep your self fresh. Anyways good luck again and I can't wait to see you out there someday.

Your Friend,
Travis

P.S. Don't worry about the Best Ball I finally found another partner. After carefull consideration, and months of searching I finally got my Dad to give it a try with me. He might not have your talent, but he does have your fire.