Friday, February 24, 2006

The Schedule is Posted

Look in the sidebar.....I've got my schedule up. I know it isn't a very detailed schedule, but I'm working on putting a more detailed picture linked to the simple table. Basically it's up there so family, friends, and random visitors can see where I'll be travelling this summer.

Further explanation of the schedule will be that my first 6 events are all on the Hooters Tour and the sixth one (in Greenville, NC) is a major tournament. Compare my schedule to the entire Hooters Tour Schedule at this website. You'll notice I'm not scheduling the first 5 events. Part of this is because I'm not allowed to officially play in an event until May. If I choose to I can try and Monday qualify into those events and I might do that for the event in Auburn and McCormick. I'll make my mind up on those April tournaments in the next 2 weeks.

-Rochester, MN is a Nationwide Tour qualifier. The Scholarship America Showdown that has been at Troy Burne the last two years moved to Somerby Golf Club in Rochester.

-Coon Rapids, MN is the Minnesota State Open

-Miami, OK is a Hooters Tour event

-Omaha is another Nationwide Tour qualifier

-Choctaw, MS is Hooters Tour

-Milwaukee is the Wisconsin State Open

-Conway, SC is Hooters Tour

-Columbus, NE is the Nebraska State Open

-Valdosta, GA is Hooters Tour

Finally, in October the Hooters Tour has their Tour Championship. I hope to qualify for that, but you can only miss four events so I may need to add some tournaments so I don't miss more than four. That might be impossible to do, but I'll try.

Take Care. Don't be shy: 1. Sign My Guestbook (you can leave a private entry if you only want me to read it), 2. Look at my pictures from last summer's tournaments, or 3. Email me with comments, questions, concerns, or some advice.

Neil

No comments: