Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Schedule..........Coming Soon

Hello Family and Friends,

I finally got the information from Hooters Tour. As I had expected, my ranking number projects me to start on May 8th. That is the sixth tournament of the season and happens to be the closest in proximity to River Falls (Chicago, IL). Every other tournament will be farther away.

I will be putting my schedule into a table and putting it into the sidebar within the next few days. There was a table in the sidebar, but I removed that until I get my full schedule up there. Looking at my schedule now, I'll be playing events on the Hooters Tour, State PGA Sections, and some Nationwide Tour Monday Qualifiers. To be more specific I'm looking at 10-11 Hooters Tour events, 3 State Opens, and 2 Nationwide Tour Monday Qualifiers. Included in my schedule will be an attempt to qualify for the US Open (PGA Tour).

Check back later this week to see the schedule in the sidebar. Also, don't forget to sign my guestbook and subscribe to the website if you'd like to receive email notices when my website changes.

Thanks,
Neil

No comments: