Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Winter Series #9 - First Round

* Before I get to this week's tournament, I must finish last week's. My final round last week - as Papago GC, which is a "muni" - was very boring. I hit the ball well, even better than I had in round 2. Unfortunately the better ball-striking didn't lead to a lower score. I only made 2 birdies all day. The biggest reason I didn't make more was my putting.

Final Leaderboard last week

Now onto my current tournament. I have continued my improved ball-striking, but only managed to shoot a 68. I'm not complaining about it, but it felt better than a 68. Plus one of my playing partners shot a 65 and he admitted that his round didn't feel like anything close to a 65.

Whatever the score was today, I'm happy to be hitting the ball as solid as I'm used to. It should only be a matter of time before everything clicks and I put up a really good number.

Leaderboard this week

No comments: