Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Out Of Arizona And Into The Heat

My last tournament was 6 weeks ago. A gateway event that I missed the cut by 1 stroke. Since then, I've been working in Arizona, patiently waiting for my last day or work. That last day was May 2nd - and now I'm on summer vacation. No more working, just playing golf.

My schedule has been updated. My first tournament of the summer begins thursday, May 13. This first tournament is a Hooters tournament - one of two I will be playing this month. After that I will play four Egolf events. The Hooters and Egolf Tours have significantly higher purses than the Gateway Tour so I wanted to play a few of them this summer.

All of these tournaments will put me on the road for 7 straight weeks. I'll then travel home to Wisconsin for a few weeks, then I'll get back on the road for another 7 weeks. Should be an exciting summer.

Before leaving Arizona, I rented a storage unit and packed up a majority of my belongings. I've posted a picture of my keychain. It's not very occupied - only car keys and a key to a storage unit. This picture is the definition of a man on the road - a man currently without a home.



Neil

1 comment:

Luke said...

You have a bright career in photo journalism if the golf thing doesn't work!