Saturday, May 22, 2010

Georgetown, KY Round 2.1 and 3

Finally got some nice weather. Our morning re-start was delayed because of the heavy overnight rains, but things got underway at 10am. I birdied my first hole in the morning and finished the 2nd round with a birdie - resulting in a bogey free 67. That easily made the cut, but left me 8 off the lead.

The third round began at 2pm and I struggled in the afternoon, but finished with a 71. It wasn't pretty, but nothing this week has been pretty. I hope that in the final round on Sunday, I can find my swing - but if not I'm ok with playing ugly.

In case you missed it, check out Chris Erwin's scorecard from round 2. He shot a 59! The amazing thing is that he shot this with a 2.5 hour weather delay in the middle.

Leaderboard

Neil

No comments: