Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Off to Thailand


I've been dropped off at the airport and my long travels begin in about an hour. It's already been a long day of packing and this day will continue for another 30 hours before I reach Hua Hin, Thailand.

I'm flying with 2 friends who have played a bunch of Gateway and Dakotas events with me. Here's our itinerary:

8:20pm - Flight from Phoenix to LAX
12:05am - Flight from LAX to Beijing, China
5:30am (Thursday morning) - Land in Beijing (have 8 hour layover)
1:40pm - Flight from Beijing to Bangkok 6:05pm - Flight lands in Bangkok and hope onto bus for 3 hour drive south to Hua Hin.

So I'm about to get on a plane and travel for 30 hours before reaching our destination in Thailand. I'm excited, but also hoping I can sleep for the flight from LAX to Beijing.

Check Twitter for updates. I'll post some pictures if there's wi-fi in Beijing.

Neil

No comments: