Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1st Round Asian Tour Q-School


Not the score I wanted to start with, a +2 74. Certainly not the way I wanted to finish, bogey last 2 holes. However, there was a lot more good than bad today on the course. I hit a lot of good shots, but wasn't able to make the putts. This is a very cliche comment, but 74 was the worst I could've shot today. I say that because I still have confidence in getting the job done over the next 3 rounds.

The 2nd round is Thursday afternoon - 12:45 local time. Anybody gotten used to the time difference yet? That will be 11:45 pm Wisconsin time or 10:45 pm Arizona time.

Just to clarify, the caddies aren't carrying our bags. They have pull carts that they strap the bags onto with bungee cords - very high tech.

Results should be posted here at some point in the next few hours.

Neil

No comments: