Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Marshall GC Charity Open - 1st 2 Rounds

I made the cut on the number. Nice twist after missing last year's cut my one. When I finished, I honestly thought I missed it again by a single shot. I shot 71-70, which is 1 under par. I made a 20 foot birdie putt on my final hole and that birdie got me inside the cut.

I haven't scored well the first two days. I've missed a lot of putts and hit a few too many wayward shots. My putting stroke felt good at the end of the 2nd round and I finally made some putts so I'll be able to carry that into the final round.

I tee off at 8:20, then travel home to get some rest before the weekends tournament.

Neil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil - Congrats on making the cut. I hope it's the start to a great week for you. That was a nice comment from your am for the SD Open, too.

Jonah