Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Egolf Tour Fall Series Event #3

I'm suppose to be playing this afternoon, but Southport, NC has had severe rains for 3 days and play has been "postponed" until Thursday.

The tournament has been shortened to 36 holes (from 54 holes) and we're scheduled to start at 8am Thursday morning. Unfortunately there are more storms in the forecast - most notably Tropical Storm Nicole. She's heading straight for us and is forecasted to hit us Thursday afternoon.

Until I get back on the course, you can check up my updated schedule/results for this past year. I received my Dakotas Tour bonus check last week, so I added that money to my yearly total. In the upper left hand corner of my schedule/results, you can clink the "stats" link to look at my various stroke averages and money total on each tour this year.

Neil

No comments: