Thursday, September 03, 2009

Tour Championship - Round 2

Second straight 70. Got off to a good start with 4 birdies in my first 7 holes, but stalled out and made no birdies. Two rounds on the course and I've played the last 6 holes even both days. That's bad because 3 of the final 6 holes are par 5's and they are all reachable in two shots. One of the guys I played with today played the last 6 holes 6-under par, which helped him make the cut.

Final round is early Friday morning. I'll be driving home immediately after finishing play, but I'm going to try something new. I just signed up for Twitter, and I'll update my page with my results once I finish. Being on twitter allows me to use my phone to text results. Without it, I'd have to wait to get home where I have an internet connection.

Here's a link to my twitter page. You'll see one update, which was basically a test. Friday afternoon there will be another one. I think you can "follow" me page, which will send you emails when something new has been posted.

No comments: