Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gustavus to be featured on "College Central"

There is some exciting news coming from my alma mater, Gustauvs Adolphus. The Golf Channel has decided to feature the Gustauvs men's and women's golf program on their show, College Central. I believe it will be the first Division III program to be featured. Here's the release that I received saying when the show will air:
A Golf Channel crew was on campus in late August to film the segment. Here are the air times; all times are eastern time:

Wednesday, September 27, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 28, 4:30 p.m.
Friday, September 29, 2:30 a.m.
Friday, September 29, 5:30 a.m.
Friday, September 29, 9:30 a.m.

Just one note about the times, I looked online and found that the shows will be on at 5:30 central instead of 6:30. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'll be watching at 5:30 in case that is when it's on.

If you receive the golf channel on your tv package, check it out.

EDIT: (5:35 pm, Tuesday)
I just found out that the show will be on at 5:30. So disregard the times listed above. They are off by 2 hours. Wednesday night at 5:30 will be the first airing.



Neil

No comments: