Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Newest Member of YouTube

If you know what YouTube is, raise your hand...

Basically YouTube is a website that allows users to upload, share, and view their video clips. It began about 15 months ago and grown into one of the biggest sensations on the internet. It actually outpaces the popular My Space. Proof here!

Now onto my video...since 2003 I've had a video camera and I have recorded my golf swing and putting stroke several times. Last fall, purchasing my Apple laptop computer allowed me to easily upload my recordings. I hope to put most of my recordings onto YouTube so people can enjoy the excitement of one man swinging a golf club over and over again for several minutes. You may not find the repeatition fun, but Henry Ford would love it. I promise you that the ending is the best part so you have to stick around for that.



Watch it once, twice, or even better...50 times. Let's see if we can get my video up onto the Most Viewed list. To get onto that list, my video will probably have to be viewed about 8000 times in one day, so get watching and get sending it to everybody you know that has an email address. One more note on my video, feel free to comment or ridicule my choice of music. It took me four times as long to choose the music as it did to upload and edit the video.

As for my next golf tournament, the Minnesota State Open. That begins this Friday and continues throughout the weekend. This tournament is the closest one to River Falls that I'll play all year. Considering all the people from River Falls and the Minneapolis/St. Paul area that read this blog I'm inviting all of you out to watch. You're more than welcome to come out to Bunker Hills Golf Club. That website has some directions, but I can post some tomorrow for those too lazy to check out that link.

Tee Times - 12:30 (Friday) 7:30 (Saturday)

Last Year's Results I hope for a 61 this year, no more of the 62 nonsense.

Minnesota State Open History

Watch My VIDEO!!! (please)

Neil

PS...This is what the alphabet would look like without Q and R (cue rimshot....but seriously check out my 1st video.

No comments: