Thursday, July 20, 2006

Directions to Bunker Hills Golf Club

For those of you who might be coming out to watch on Friday, here are directions:

From the North:

South on Highway 65 to Highway 242, Turn Right (West). Course is 4 Miles on the right.

From the South:

North on 35W to Highway 10 West (Not County Road 10) to Highway 65 North to Highway 242, Turn Left. Course is 4 miles on right.

From the East:

West on Highway 10 to Foley Blvd. Go North. Course is 4 miles on Foley.

From the West:

North on Highway 169 to Main Street (Highway 242). Turn Right. Course is 8 miles on left.


If you're coming from River Falls you can check out this link to get more detailed directions: River Falls to Bunker Hills Golf Club

Now I don't know if anybody besides my mom will be showing up to watch, but since this is the closest to home that I'm am playing this summer I wanted to open up the invite to all my relatives and friends in the area.

I tee off at 12:30, but if you're late you'll need to find the large scoreboard. Nearby will be some officials; just ask them where Neil Johnson might be. Tell them that I started at 12:30 on #1 and they should direct you where you need to go.


*EDIT*

For those of you who can't make it out to Bunker Hills, this link will direct you to live scoring for the championship.

I hope to see some of you tomorrow or throughout the rest of the weekend,
Neil

No comments: