Tuesday, November 08, 2005

WSGA Player of the Year

Hello All,

Earlier I mentioned that I was named the 2005 Wisconsin Player of the Year. I have some more details. Go to this link to see the points list:

Wisconsin Player of the Year Points list

If that link doesn't work, go to this one and click on the box that shows the points list:

WSGA Website



I'm getting prepared for Hooters Tour Ranking School. It begins a week from today in Houston, Texas. I'll be leaving Sunday night and coming back Friday Night. There are four rounds and that's about all I know. The players have a meeting Monday night and I'm sure they'll explain more then. I'll be updating each day, but the Hooters Tour website is this:

Hooters Tour Website

You can look at the 2006 tentative schedule and other things about the tour. Like I said, I'll be updating all week so keep checking.

Neil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neil

Congrats on the Player of the Year, well deserved! Best of luck on the circuit as you get underway.