Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hooters Tour Q-School Final Day

Rough final day. I shot an 80. Unfortunately I made a double bogey and a triple bogey during the round. Those big numbers kill a round, but what frustrates me about this course is how one bad shot leads to a double bogey. Most courses you can take your medicine, punch back out to the fairway and make a bogey, but not here. One of my least favorite courses I've played in a tournament and I'm glad I'm done playing it.

I finished 6th, but won't know my ranking number until February. I'll have to wait and I have no idea when I can expect to start on the Hooters Tour. Hopefully I'll be able to begin by May.

Neil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil,

I've been checking up on your website for a while and haven't seen any up dates lately. I hope things are going well. Just wondering how life is going, do you have a job, where are you practicing and playing?

p.s. Don't worry about not making it through q-school. you have to start somewhere and the hooters tour is a great place. Your in my prayers good luck and hope to hear from you soon

sincerely,
Travis