Thursday, June 26, 2014

Schedule Set for 3 Weeks

For the first time this year, I have golf tournaments scheduled beyond 1 week!  All year I have been in an odd position - "on the bubble" for Web.com events or chasing Monday qualifiers.  Some of my trips to Monday qualifiers have been scheduled with a small mini-tour event, in case I'm unsuccessful with the qualifier.  Even those are somewhat unscheduled tournaments because it's tough to make flight/hotel/car reservations if I don't know where I'll be after Monday.

Luckily, I know I'm going to be in the field for next week's Web.com event in Nova Scotia.  From there, I have signed up for the PGA Tour Canada events in Winnipeg and Thunder Bay in subsequent weeks.  I will gladly change my plans to include the Web.com event in Utah and Idaho if I get into them, but I'm just excited to have 3 straight weeks of tournaments planned.

Neil

No comments: