Sunday, September 23, 2012

Canadian Tour Q-School


Two weeks ago, I made a big change to my fall schedule. Instead of heading back down to Arizona to start working and playing in the desert I added Canadian Tour Q-School. It's a 4 round qualifier, and the top 15 players get their tour cards for 2013. I'm trying to move away from Gateway Tour and Dakotas Tour. My main goal is PGA Q-School, which begins in the middle of October, but Canadian Tour Q-School is a great warm-up for everything else this fall - and it sets me up for something much better next year.

This past spring I wanted to try Canadian Q-School, but I didn't have enough money to play the tournaments. It's more expensive than Dakotas and Gateway because the travel is so much greater. Everybody I know, that has played Canadian Tour, has praised how professional the tour is. I want to compete on those levels.

I've added a link to the tournament website and when the tournament starts, which is Tuesday, I'll add the leaderboard.

Tournament Info

Neil

No comments: