Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Dakotas Tour 2010 Begins

Immediately after the 4th of July, I begin my Dakotas Tour schedule. It always sneaks up on me, but it's fun to see some friends that I haven't seen since last September.

Today's first round was a pro-am (for some guys) and I got paired with a 14 year old, 72 year old, and a 40 year old. Odd mix of ages, but they were a fun group. I got off to a quick start with a birdie on the first hole, and 5 in the first 10 holes. One more birdie on #16 got me to 6-under - not 7-under as the leaderboard says. This course is a par 72, not par 73.

My ability to update this blog is always dependent upon an internet connection. Many of the hotels and houses I stay at on the Dakotas Tour don't have internet so you'll want to get used to checking my twitter page for daily updates of scores.

I've added a new gadget to the right side of my blog. It's a twitter feed that will show my 5 most recent tweets. However you check it, my tweets will be the quickest way to find my results on a daily basis.

Neil

No comments: