Monday, February 03, 2014

What's Next?

The Web.com season begins in a week with an event in Bogota, Columbia.  Here is a link to the entire schedule.  After one event in Columbia we have two weeks off before 4 straight tournaments in Chile, Brasil, Panama, and Louisiana.  The first 4 events are international, which helps my chances of getting into the fields, but also makes the travel much more expensive.  My conditional status puts me on the bubble for each of the first 4 events.  As of Monday, Feb. 3rd here are my numbers vs the players in field:

  1. Columbia - 159/144 (15 players out)
  2. Chile - 153/144 (9 out)
  3. Brasil - 151/144 (7 out)
  4. Panama - 151/144 (7 out)
I've been checking these numbers everyday for a few weeks try to get a sense of which way I might be trending.  The best thing about the Chile event is that I have 20 PGA Tour members ahead of me and there are 2 PGA Tour events that week (WGC Cadillac and Puerto Rico).  That means most of those 20 members will get into one of the PGA Tour events and I'll move inside the field list.

Follow me on Twitter to see day-to-day updates if my number changes.

I have a few other exciting things to talk about so check back throughout the week for more updates on new equipment, endorsement deals, and perhaps a surprise that will be launching in the coming weeks.

Neil

No comments: