Sunday, October 13, 2013

Web.com Tour Q-School 1st Stage

1st Stage of Q-School begins this week and for the second straight year, I'm in Dayton, NV.  This course was my first choice because I really like the greens and enjoyed playing the course last year.  The tournament begins on Tuesday and goes through Friday.

Here's the info page, but on Tuesday you'll be able to click on the 'Results' tab and see the leaderboard.  Despite my disappointing summer, I'm confident going into this week.  My ballstriking has improved, thanks to a slight adjustment to my swing.  My coach and I worked on this adjustment the day I got back from Canada.

I might be back later in the week, but most likely it won't be until after the event.  It's tough for me to talk about each round as opposed to just dealing with the tourney as a week long marathon.

Neil

No comments: