Sunday, June 03, 2012

Rock Barn - Final Round


Yesterday's final round had some ups and downs, but it was mainly a positive day. My putting finally woke up and I made a lot of putts. I made some mistakes on the back nine, but each time I rebounded with a birdie on the next hole.

My biggest mistake came on #17. After 3 straight birdies, which happened because of 3 straight 15 foot putts made, I hit my tee shot into the water and made a double bogey. I tried to hit a 6-iron and it would've been alright, but I mishit it and it ballooned up into the wind. Hitting a 5-iron was probably the smart choice, but I preferred hitting a hard 6 as opposed to a soft 5.

In the end I finished t-14, which earned me $2600. A quick look at my Gateway Tour finished and you'll see a t-8 - but the money was short of $2600. That's one of the reasons why the eGolf Tour is a good tour. I'm glad to be back out here - especially when I'm playing well.

** 2012 Schedule & Results has been UPDATED **

Neil

No comments: